Monday 3 October 2016

The Test

Sometimes even Catholic Girls are tested, yes sometimes my faith is questioned.

Thank you Sociology and Carl Marx for that little doubter "Religion is the Opiate of the People" Marx announced that religion put everything and everyone in their place in society.

So it goes with proof and the Religious Referendum thank you Henry 8th for that little mishap, and so religion was plundered and yet! he made his own church did he not.

I think Martin Luther  Lutherian had a point of note, that the rich would given the Vatican great wealth to absolve them from their sins, and they where terrible sins.
 Absolute power corrupts absolutely and yes even today the Vatican admits there where some wrong doings in the Catholic Church.

But sometimes even my faith is tested and darkness descends.
I am sure this happened to Jesus, he was tested by the Devil and his Passion, God what a Passion.
He suffered horribly for our sins.

Perhaps when my darkness descends and I think all is lost I should focus on his passion.
Perhaps that is my duty to him, to turn to him in my hour at his hour.

I don't doubt for long, but some days like yesterday at 5 pm an hour of sadness ascended.



No comments:

Post a Comment