Monday 3 October 2016

Lust and Sex

I will announce proudly I am virginal but I have read some wicked books, I have written books ascertaining to a sexual nature, I have never married but have been told that the act or desire of lust is as heinous as the act of jumping into bed with a stranger as is often the case on those silly programs on our TV.

So I am not as chaste or pure as the devout Saints of old, but in my defence if it be a defence, they where not poisoned by the Internet or TV or books or trashy novels that filled my Youth.

Confession has extolled all sin, or lust and drive. Lust, sex and some of the blogs written here under my name do not appeal to me any more.
The story of Frances oh how she fought for her virginity against all the odds, should I have her run to a convent! I think I must!
The Virgin and the Demon, well any seduction, any lust, anything that puts our souls in moral jeopardy is demonic is it not. Thats the way I have been brought up and to be honest, I think women are too flighty to easy to give themselves to a man without thought or consequence.

There is the risk so great of sexually transmitted disease, today we have so many risks, yet our society cheers when the man and woman lay down together, when love making, well lust making starts.

Avoiding Sex and Lust on TV is no easy task, its getting that way that we just watch old movies.
You may think me old fashioned but thats who I am and who I will be.

I am not going to condemn any one for acts of a sexual nature, Love one another as I have Loved you, said the Lord.
My family are no Saints. xxx I love them all though warts and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment