Monday 3 October 2016

About the Writer

A little about me.

I was baptised a Catholic, I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school,
made my Holy Communion, Confirmation Rita Philomena, I was told Philomena was not
a name for my confirmation yet St Rita the chose name and my desired name St Philomena
are probably guiding me as I write to you.

I love going to Church, its like going home to God you know saying hi to your special friend,
hugging your friend, eating with your friend, singing, and yes sometimes we laugh and yes we
cry.
We cry at the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
We jump for Joy when he is resurrected.
We smile happily and are excited at his Birth but we know that dark days await the baby when he is
a man. The joy of baby and the knowing his future intermingle joy/sad.

So thats a potted history about me,

No comments:

Post a Comment